1. Finishing my high school academics and beginning a Certificate in Nutritional Counseling

2. Buying my first car!

3. Experimenting with DIY and homemade stuff. (Go Pinterest! :D) I started successfully making laundry detergent, chapstick, lotion, non-petroleum vaseline, face wash, cleaning supplies, and more... and had a few flops: shampoo, toothpaste, and de-icer.

4. Working more and more, with Aloha Publishing, child-care, projects/accounting, whatever needs doing. :) Enjoying the child-care most, especially these three little people, but grateful for the variety I have. :)
5. Enjoying Hope, she is excited to be playing sports and I have gotten to be her coach, ref, and now team-mate. :)

6. My family had a garden this year and so I canned A LOT. Taught Holly a little bit too.

7. Played my Senior year of volleyball... basketball is coming up!!!!

8. Got to do another year of FIT basketball training and FCA camp.

9. Growing in friendships, thankful for the girls God has put in my life.

10. Praying each day is another opportunity to show Christ and grow in His grace. Excited for 2013 and the new ministry opportunities it will bring!!!

Grateful for the many blessings of 2012

No comments:
Post a Comment