I wanted to update you all and thank you for praying for me throughout the school term at Mission Medics. I have really enjoyed the OEC certification portion of the class and now am immersed in the Third World Medicine studies. This semester, we have done a lot of bookwork on topics like HIV/AIDS, malaria, pneumonia, childhood diseases, breastfeeding/nutrition, infant care, parasites, fevers, vaccines, medicines, hygiene, sanitation, education, and random diseases that no one in the US has ever heard of. It's been incredibly interesting to study and learn and I am so excited to have practical uses for these skills.
THANK YOU to each of you who has given a financial gift or a gift in prayer. Your support has been such an incredible blessing, and all the funds required have come together through work, fundraising projects, and gifts.
Tonight at class we got a packing list and I wrote my check for plane tickets. It's getting closer!
Be sure to keep up with my blog for updates. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment