So this Summer has been totally crazy and busy! I have gotten to do a lot of fun things but I have not stopped doing since school let out!
Major events that have transpired this Summer...
-Beach trip with Aunt and cousins. See previous post.
-JEM Basketball camp. Only the last 2 days cause I was still with Aunt and cousins on the first one ;)
-FCA Basketball camp. With several of my favorite girls! It was a super fantastically fun week of basketball! I had a super fun group of girls in my huddle, and our leader was really awesome too. We did a lot of laughing. :) It was so amazing to play basketball twice a day and workout! I am so blessed to have been able to go. It was a total BLAST
-Getting my LICENSE :D :D :D This is self explanatory :)
-Visiting my family in Pittsburgh and visiting my Grandparents in ENGLAND. First of all I am so blessed to have family in England to visit ;) It was super fun going over there and experiencing the different country. We went to a castle, went on a few hikes, went on a picnic, visited an AMAZING playground, went to the Royal Airforce air field to watch planes take off, made jam and crumble and dinner and all sorts of food lol... just to name a few! :) Super fun week!
-JEM Volleyball camp. Which is still going on :)
Our family is going on another camping trip in a few weeks. And otherwise the rest of the summer is just usual stuff - getting ready for school, etc. Hopefully more basketball too :) I have been spending a bunch of time over the past few days just talking to my family and spending time with them since I feel like I haven't seen them in forever! My sisters have been reminding me that I promised to take them for milkshakes with my giftcard since I now have my license ;)
I am loving the warm weather! Yay for sunshine! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment