Molly turned 4 while we were at the beach and we had a cake with about 20 other family members... she ADORES Toy Story, and when I say ADORES, I mean ADORES. Between her sandals, clothing, and toys with the Toy Story theme, I caught the drift eventually. :)

Emma, 20 months, is completely adorable and we became quite good friends over the week... we would come back from the beach in the early afternoon and I'd put her down for her nap and then when she'd wake up 2 hours later, we would eat lunch together, and put our swimming suits back on for the beach. Though as soon as we got to the beach and she caught glimpse of her Mother, I was chopped liver. Oh well.

I watched/listened to more movies in the 26 hours in the car with the girls than I probably do in half a year. I have the ENTIRE soundtrack of "Tangled" memorized as well.
We went through Chick-fil-A THREE times. Me like Chick-fil-A. :D

This is an actual sign in an actual rest stop in the actual state of PA. Actually...

All together the week with them was quite enjoyable and I so enjoyed seeing my cousins. :)
~
Here are a few more pictures...
Emma and me in the pool
Take a look at their facial expressions... CLASSIC
No comments:
Post a Comment