I also saw a girl the other day who wore her jean skirt over her jeans... her skirt was about two shades darker than her jeans, and in my opinion, they clashed rather badly. Don't get me wrong here... I am the proud owner of three jean skirts that I wear often. But putting it over your jeans? Hmm. That was my "Wow I really need to write this down or tell someone so I can stop thinking about it" of the week. :-D To all the girls who wear their jean skirts over their jeans, I apologize for offending you. :-)
We had our play this past weekend... I was playing the role of this really stuck-up, haughty, all together obnoxious mother. I had fun being dramatic and totally not caring how ridiculous I was. I better not have cared, cause here is the dress I wore...
Along with a cowboy-style lacy hat with a big (oh no, I mean BIG) bow in the back... it was a complete outfit. :-D
My Summer has suddenly gotten super full... I get to go help my Aunt drive to our family reunion and take care of her girls while my Uncle has to work. Since our whole family cannot go, this is kinda the next best thing because I avoid the 50 hour road trip. ;-) I am super excited! My cousins are 1 and 3, and two of the cutest people on the planet. Did I mention our family reunion is at the BEACH... I am a fan of sunshine and splashing in the ocean and walks in the sand. My Grandmother is coming for a visit in June too so we are planning things to do with her. I am SO excited to go to FCA Camp again this summer... it was such a great week last year and this year Mariko and Abby are coming too which is a bonus :-D I am taking Logic and Ethics over the summer... so far I am really liking Ethics, but I haven't started Logic yet. I am also going to visit family in July for two weeks. And of course..... more basketball. :-D
But before Summertime rolls in, I have several friends graduating this year. It's kind of weird how more and more people I know graduate every year... I think so far I am going to 4 graduations... so the last week of May and first week of June are filled with those. :-) Makes me think about MY life after graduation too... hmmm.

This past week I have made some really yummy food... quiche, cookies, pie, soup, chicken salad, bread, spinach salad... makes me hungry. I cooked a whole bunch of meals on Friday so now we have 23 meals in our freezer!!! Pretty exciting!
We had another birthday at my house. Hayden turned 15. This particular birthday yielded lemon meringue pie which was a plus for me since I am not a lemon meringue pie fan. :-D

And in other news.... I AM GETTING MY DRIVER'S LICENSE... soon. Not sure of the precise date yet. But SOON. And I'm pretty excited about that!!!!!
What's new and exciting in your life?
No comments:
Post a Comment