So, I have been super excited for basketball since the last season ended! And now that practices have started, it makes me happy :-)
But yesterday's practice was really, really especially fun! Four of the girls from the BSU basketball team came out to practice and taught us some stuff and then we scrimmaged with them! It was a blast and it was a really big blessing to me, and I am sure to the rest of the team as well.
I also thought that it really showed Christ-like, self-sacrificial love because it was their day off and they could have been studying, sleeping, relaxing, whatever, but they chose to invest their time into us girls. :-) So not only was it super fun to have them there, but they showed us how to be like Christ by coming out.
I am super excited for the rest of the season! And to get to know my team-mates better. All to say that practice yesterday was way fun and it made me stoked for the rest of the season! AND to go out to BSU on Saturday to see their game. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment