Now it is MY turn to share a few of the many things that I am blessed with :-)
Some of the Many Things That Make Me Smile:
-All the inside jokes I have with various family members, especially with my Mom
-When my siblings and little kids in general say and do the cutest things
-Getting a stack of good books from the library
-Adventures in Odyssey conversations with Mercy
-When my brother asks me if his clothes match before he leaves the house
-Playing board games with my family, especially our version of CatchPhrase
-Listening to Liberty tell her stories
-When things are organized and I know right where to find everything
-Saturday night basketball and volleyball... and basketball in general
So this list could go on and on and on as I am so blessed with so many things in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment